Friday, December 3, 2010

Introduction

Dear Friends,
                       Much time (nearly two and half years) have elapsed, since we have met or communicated with each other. Much water has flowed under the bridge during this period. As I reminisce many emotions assail me. But the feelings of amusement are uppermost in my mind. How so? I am amused at how I have, (in the minds of some) gone from good ,to bad, to ugly (in that order) in the space of a couple of years.
                    However in the spirit of Christ (mas), I forgive all who are responsible for false witness and complaints against me. I too seek forgiveness, if, under this pressure, I may have offended some people. May the balm of the Lord’s Spirit soothe and heal all.
                   I believe that the time has now come to establish communication once again so that God’s word may continue to spread (Acts 6:2). Hence this Blog site!  This could become a wonderful opportunity to share knowledge of God’s favorable love as experienced by us, and also an opportunity to post your DD experience with hundreds of like minded people thereby edifying the uninitiated who could reap the fruit thereof. 
                      We are in the midst of celebrating the Catholic New Year:  Advent. The Lord’s coming to rule the earth. As we prepare to welcome him, let us ask ourselves; “Are we ready, like good disciplined soldiers, for the battle of life on this earth?” Let us remember that (DD) Discipline and Discernment will give us, His faithful followers, that special confidence, grace and joy, to welcome Him at His coming again.
                                                                      Maranatha ! Come Lord Jesus come!

7 comments:

  1. Nothing typifies a Christian better than his/her ability to FORGIVE.
    Glad that the first message posted dwells on this aspect.
    I would believe that one of the key elements of HOLINESS is a realization how full of Holes we really are
    and to have the Humility to ask for forgiveness from God and those around!

    Congrats Fr.Conrad on this new endeavour... wishing you and those behind it.. the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE GOD...Finally we have come together to be in the spirit of DD...thanks to all for coming up with this blog, May the joy of our Lord & Saviour Jesus be with all in this festive season of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Fr Conrad,

    Im doing fine father, but in regards to work not very great as my company is not doing too well, so looking out for a change desperately.

    Last month, I had got an offer but when i was on my way 2 collect it i was told that the offer is closed, i cried bitterly as even that fizzled out that too due to some internal issue. As i was on my way back home i called to the Lord and Father as you have taught us to Thank and Praise in all circumstances i did so. Your words came to my mind " Endure Pain for the love of christ"

    Immediately an hour later i got a call from another company to come down for an interview, I was so happy and Thanked God for it.

    I have cleared 2 rounds of interview, awaiting their revert. I hope i get through.

    Thank you Father for your prayers!

    Regards
    >Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Fr. Conrad and thank you for this blog. Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olinda said.....
    Just the other day, I was discussing with Bro. Dickson Mendes,CCR leader regarding Fr. Donald & Fr. Allwyn Misquita who are doing so well in Hindi & Marathi prayer groups, why can't we give a strong backing to Fr. Conrad Saldanha who was bringing excellent transformation among God's people by conducting DD retreats. I, myself is one of the witness to this retreat and my testimony. I can never forget that night at Khandala during the Eucharist Adoration how all of a sudden I realized that I was completely healed from knee pain. I had attended this retreat with knee caps on both my knees, but I returned home with new knees till date I have no complain regarding my knees. I m very thankful and grateful to God my Almighty Father for allowing me to be a part of this retreat and to Fr. Conrad for giving me his precious time for allowing me to share my lifetime burden to him during counselling session and also continuing my friendship with him all this years.
    Father, you have been my Guardian Angel.
    Thank you once again Fr., May our Good Lord Jesus Christ, Bless you all the days of your life and be a Good Shepherd to win the lost flock to his KINGDOM.
    Bye and God Bless
    Olinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 1:27 AM, Leon wrote:
    Leon has left a new comment on the post " CELEBRA...":

    This is great news, after attending Fr, Conrads retreats I learnt the importance of discipline in every aspect of my life and most of in prayer, thanking and praising God for all that he has done in my life and my family and now I even thank him more for giving us this blog as medim to learn from Fr Conrad.
    God Bless

    Post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Lord, Unfair things were happening in my life; holding on to hurts, disconnecting myself from GOD.
    Thru the teaching of Fr.C inspired me to live and helped me to understand what it means to forgive and to receive God’s forgiveness.. Father God thank you for the Gift of Forgiveness that set me free and receive GOD’s life, peace and healing.
    Thank you Fr.Conrad. (Thank you also DD for their prayers for me and my family)

    ReplyDelete